Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Signs from a Dog Spirit Named Sahara PART 1: Coins

   I just released my new book called Pets and the Afterlife, and I've been receiving some great questions about how pets communicate.     
   One email was from Deborah who asked about how her dog Sahara could make coins appear before her. Deborah also was kind enough  to provide me with photos of her dog Sahara, and a very, very moving video (below).
*******************
Sahara
DEBORAH WROTE: Question: Can you tell me how she can do this?
  My dog (who was my soulmate) recently passed in January, 2013. In this one particular parking spot where we used to park to go for a walk, I find coins. It started one day as I was thinking about Sahara and how when we parked, I would open the back, etc.... I looked down and there was a dime. That was last June. Since then, I have found about 15 or so coins at different times (mostly pennies and dimes) in the same exact parking spot (I've also found about 30 other coins in other places plus 24 pennies at one time - not when I was looking). I will often find a cluster of coins: once I found 5 dimes and I have found a few pennies with a nickle and dime and also I sat one day, picked up a stick and dug up a quarter.

   I notice that I find the parking spot coins 'on demand' sometimes - I want to connect and I'll ask her to please send me a coin. I will kick over leaves and stand around for about 5 minutes. Suddenly, I will notice a coin, either I turn around and it is on the curb or I look around and it just appears. The most I have gone without seeing a coin in the parking spot was 2 months. The coins are usually in alignment with where I would sit in the car; in other words, not willy nilly, but I can count on them being on the left side of the spot and about 1 foot from the line. I have found 3 coins (dime/nickel/penny) in the same exact spot on 3 consecutive days. The third day, I went back again because I couldn't believe what was happening and asked Sahara if it was really her - After a few minutes, I spotted a dime behind me, sitting on top of the leaves.
   Rob, I know it is her; I am closer to her than to anyone else in my whole life, but ...
My question: Can you tell me how she can do this? Does it take a lot of energy?


MY RESPONSE: What a great story of communication!  Yes, those coins are signs from Sahara (sorry about your loss).  Dogs, like humans have the ability to move things from place to place (that's an "apport") using energy.
  - There are a lot of energies that can empower them do that. Spirits use the emotional energy of love that we share with them in addition to physical energies like light, heat, movement and water energy. It takes some effort for a spirit to do that, but I get the sense that Sahara is VERY attached to you, and liked carrying multiple things/toys/etc. in her mouth sometimes, which is why you may get five coins at a time. Of course, she also wants to be noticed. She's saying "I'm still here with you, mom!"
-  Obviously Sahara knew you had coins when she was in physical form ... so because they're the smallest, lightest (and likely most shiny -which dogs love) object she remembers you having, she chooses to send them to you.  The proof that you asked her to send you one and then found one after is all you need!  So,please  acknowledge that Sahara is there everytime you find a coin. She's tagging along with you, and maybe even riding in the front seat!


  DEBORAH REPLIED:   I want every guardian to know that they ARE here with us after we physically say goodbye. It's so important that people be reassured so they can feel uplifted and begin to communicate with their pets in their own way.  Thank you many times!

*****************************************************************************
Deb launched a website in memory of her dog Sahara, and you should check it out. It's called  "Sahara's Sandbar" and is found at www.saharassandbar.com that specializes in ways to reinforce your "pet connection."
***************************
PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE by Rob Gutro: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- click here
************************************************ 
VIDEO HONORING SAHARA:  Goodbye Sahara. The life of a dog. A beautiful soul who lost her leg due to bone cancer became a reading therapy dog for kids. This tripawd lived on another five whole years to a ripe old age of 13 (and a half) due to her courage and spirit. She was an amazing three-legged dog who always was the center of attention and quite happy to entertain. Goodbye Sahara. Return to wholeness with peace and freedom, and visit me often in dreams.
http://youtu.be/0GrGoGWT0qw

NEXT: MORE ON SAHARA, AND MESSAGES THROUGH GAME PLAYING
Lessons Learned, Ghosts and Spirits
For Rob Gutro's books: "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," "Pets and the Afterlife" and the new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" -  visit Amazon.com   (or click this link) 
Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife



No comments:

Post a Comment