Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Great Ghost Investigation and an Amazing Budding Medium

Rob, Kyle, Tom
I participated in a great investigation recently with the Inspired Ghost Tracking Group and  I got to take along a budding medium named Kyle who really has an amazing gift.
  He knew he had an ability but had never used it on a ghost investigation. This was his first investigation and he was more than ready for it.  He confirmed things that Ronda, Tom and I were sensing. He got names that matched former residents in the house. He saw the same female ghost depart a room when I did.

Rob and Ronda did Q&As
   When we investigate a house, the mediums will go in first to see what they get, and we (the mediums) are not given any information. When we entered the house, we stayed in another room as the docent filled in the rest of the Inspired staff about the house's history and residents. 
   The mediums will write down things that they get as they go from room to room, and I'll even sketch out things, and people that I see still dwelling in the home as ghosts. I did sketch an infant as I saw the infant in the home.
A ghostly woman was laying on this bed
    I also saw a lady in black and received a number of messages from her. We were able to identify her through a specific piece of jewelry she showed me. We later found a painting of her wearing that particular piece of jewelry elsewhere in the house (In a room we had not yet entered)! I also saw the woman laying on a bed as we entered a room (which we later learned she was known to dwell in as a ghost).
   There were also several other children's ghosts in the home, and Kyle, Tom and I were able to get names, ages, and more. I learned how they passed, too, because they shared the symptoms of their illness with me.
   Kyle identified a young boy named Tommy (whom we confirmed lived in the home), and he and Tom saw the boy peering around corners from time to time. At one point, I heard the boy giggle and I chased him as he ran upstairs, across the house, and downstairs to the second floor where he disappeared. The various children's ghosts told several of us that they loved playing hide and seek in the home.

  Another thing that I do during an investigation is channel a ghost. That involves Ronda asking me questions as I meditate and let the ghost provide answers through me. Ronda, Tom, Kyle and I sat in a circle and a young girl came through to me, providing answers and insight into who she was and why she was there.
    This was an amazing first session for Kyle, who will continue developing his abilities, so he can help ghosts cross over. It's also exciting to me to help mentor him with the staff of Inspired Ghost Tracking.
  In a later blog, I'll likely provide more information about the location, ghosts, and proof after obtaining permissions. I felt it important to share this to give you an idea how investigations are conducted, and that we should work with budding mediums,who need to learn to trust the messages they receive.
*********************************
TO READ ABOUT MORE OF ROB'S PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS -

Lessons Learned, Ghosts and Spirits
check out  Rob Gutro's books: "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," "Pets and the Afterlife" and the new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" -  visit Amazon.com   (or click this link) 
Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife







No comments:

Post a Comment