Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Son's Amazing Message During the Baltimore Book Festival

My appearance at the Baltimore Book Festival on Sept. 29, 2013  brought some amazing messages. The three messages I passed on were pretty powerful. This one really stood out for me.


Rob talks with a visitor who had questions about spirits
A SON'S  MESSAGE - The third message I received while selling books at the Baltimore Book Festival was from a son to his mother.  A woman stopped by my table and just kept looking down at the books. I knew she was brought there for a reason, and the reason was standing behind me when I developed my "spirit-indicating" headache that tells me when a ghost or spirit is around.
  I sensed there was a male spirit behind me, but I didn't yet identify who it was when the woman asked me about where people who are murdered go after they die (which is a chapter in my "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" book). I knew that the male figure behind me was the reason she was there, and had to be connected to the murder.
Rob signing at the Baltimore Book Festival
  She told me that her son was murdered, so now I knew who the male spirit was beside me. I came around the front of the table and let her son tell me what his mother needed to hear. He said that he knew that he was in the wrong place and that it was his time to pass. He said he knows how horrendous this has been for his mom in her grief, but his passing had to happen to teach some others who were around him, a valuable lesson about life.
  He told me that he does come around his mom from time to time, and he is fine on the other side. One critical thing he told me was that just before he died his spirit left his body and his pain was blacked out. He doesn't remember experiencing pain on the other side, and his death was apparently very quick here. His mother looked at me with tears in her eyes, said thank you and had to walk away to compose herself.
  Of course, I had to walk back behind the book table and sit down to compose myself, too. Not only was I overcome with emotion, but it physically and mentally wiped me out to channel her son. At least she has some closure on her son's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment