Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

An Important Message from a Cat's Spirit

The blog from 2 weeks ago was about my messages during my friend and mentor, Barb Mallon's holiday medium event on Dec. 16. This week I want to focus on a special message from a feline. Animals such as dogs, cats and horses can come through to me and other mediums because they have the intelligence of 3 to 5 year old children. Think about it: they know our language, learn commands and modify their behavior based on our communications. They can also give us messages after they pass, and this particular cat did.

- The third spirit that came through to me was a cat!  The gray cat was found on a doorstep, like a porch. The cat told me he was grateful to his mom for finding him and taking him in. He showed me a rainy day, and he would sit in the windowsill and wait for his mom to come home. He was grateful that she saved him, and gives her signs from time to time from moving blankets and comforters. He told me that she's either working for a cat rescue or thinking of working for a cat rescue, and that she should do it.

   It was chilling to me when a woman in the audience identified with everything I said, and that she was recently approached by her friend to work for a cat rescue as a foster parent. She was considering it, but was on the fence. After the reading I gave her, she said that she would go ahead and foster a cat!  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment