Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

An Odorous Spiritual Message

Spirits like to convey personal things to prove that it's them. Earlier this year on a drive to a Medium event featuring Medium Barb Mallon, a spirit joined me and my partner for the ride. Suddenly I heard the name "Al" and he said that he has a message for someone- that he's around every now and then and comes back to check on his relatives. He let me know that he's a jokester, because suddenly the car filled up with flatuence!  Yes, the spirit farted in our car!  Of course, at first I thought it was my partner, and he thought it was me, but neither of us did it- It was AL!!  He was a goofy man in life, and of course, kept his personality in death, as we all do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment