Treatment of other people has a direct impact on what happens to you in the afterlife. Let me give you a current example from today's headlines. In Maryland, legislation just passed through the House and Senate approving gay marriage. The governor has said he'll sign it this coming week, which is a great thing for all. Why? Because all people are equal and deserve the same rights.
- So, what does this have to do with ghosts and spirits? Plenty.
- People who believe that others are "less deserving" of rights here on Earth are wrong, and they will pay for it in the afterlife. Only people who treat others as equals, love others and respect others will advance in the afterlife (remember we talked last week about three levels in the afterlife?).
- Here's the reason I bring this up. Some of the African-American churches and the Catholic Church in Maryland have been the most vocal opponents of gay marriage/marriage equality. It strikes me as odd, for a minority who endured such terrible injustices and a painful, horrible, uphill battle for equality, would strike out and want to deny another group of minorities the same rights that they were finally granted. Some African-American preachers, and the Catholic Church (that I used to belong to) are now citing THEIR religious beliefs to deny CIVIL rights to others. This is Wrong on many levels.
- One: The U.S. is not of one religion, nor did our founding fathers want it that way.
- Two: Marriage is a civil right, not a religious one. People who are non-religious, elderly, infertile, agnostic, and atheists marry all the time.
- Three: Judging others and denying them of equal rights and protections is hateful.
- Four: This kind of hatred and intolerance will be something they will ATONE for after their life is over. In fact, some of these preachers will be begging for forgiveness on the other side and will likely not be able to move into the light.
I have received messages from people who have passed, that have shown similar hatred and intolerance during their time on Earth and are now on the other side, asking for forgiveness.
- The Lesson: Don't be one of those people. Fight for your fellow man. Religions are man-made, and do not understand equality. They are good bases for faith, but should not be the law for all people. Don't criticize and harass or bully people because of their weight, size, height, nationality, religion, sexuality, beliefs. Everyone should be treated equally.
Purpose of this Blog
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.