Who is Rob Gutro, Medium/Author/Paranormal Investigator?
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate. *NOTE -Rob doesn't do this full time* ** BIOGRAPHY: Rob considers himself an average guy who just happens to be able to communicate with those who passed. He is a medium on IGT, the Inspired Ghost Tracking Team of Hanover, Maryland. By trade he's a meteorologist, so he tries to explain ghosts and spirits with science. He's had the ability since he was a teenager, sketches out ghosts and get names and other information. He lived in a haunted house, too. In 2005, Rob's late puppy passed and inspired Rob to write his first book. Rob participates in private paranormal investigations, helps ghosts cross over, and has provided countless messages from people or pets as ghosts or spirits.***HIS BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead and Ghosts and Spirits, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, and Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit.** BEST SELLERS- Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on Amazon.com in various paranormal categories. All are available in paperback and E-book on Amazon.com ***DOG RESCUES - Rob has volunteered with with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues since 2008 and is a pet parent of 4 dogs, 3 Dachshunds and 1 Weimaraner. He also prefers doing fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues! JUST ASK… Rgutro@gmail.com
Sunday, February 26, 2012
- So, what does this have to do with ghosts and spirits? Plenty.
- People who believe that others are "less deserving" of rights here on Earth are wrong, and they will pay for it in the afterlife. Only people who treat others as equals, love others and respect others will advance in the afterlife (remember we talked last week about three levels in the afterlife?).
- Here's the reason I bring this up. Some of the African-American churches and the Catholic Church in Maryland have been the most vocal opponents of gay marriage/marriage equality. It strikes me as odd, for a minority who endured such terrible injustices and a painful, horrible, uphill battle for equality, would strike out and want to deny another group of minorities the same rights that they were finally granted. Some African-American preachers, and the Catholic Church (that I used to belong to) are now citing THEIR religious beliefs to deny CIVIL rights to others. This is Wrong on many levels.
- One: The U.S. is not of one religion, nor did our founding fathers want it that way.
- Two: Marriage is a civil right, not a religious one. People who are non-religious, elderly, infertile, agnostic, and atheists marry all the time.
- Three: Judging others and denying them of equal rights and protections is hateful.
- Four: This kind of hatred and intolerance will be something they will ATONE for after their life is over. In fact, some of these preachers will be begging for forgiveness on the other side and will likely not be able to move into the light.
I have received messages from people who have passed, that have shown similar hatred and intolerance during their time on Earth and are now on the other side, asking for forgiveness.
- The Lesson: Don't be one of those people. Fight for your fellow man. Religions are man-made, and do not understand equality. They are good bases for faith, but should not be the law for all people. Don't criticize and harass or bully people because of their weight, size, height, nationality, religion, sexuality, beliefs. Everyone should be treated equally.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
The bottom line is that we must all RESPECT each other. We are ALL EQUAL. We all deserve the same rights. The same freedoms. The same joys. To deny someone of something by using your authority, pushing your religious views, or your wealth is Wrong. If you don't believe me, you will learn it when your earthly life is over.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
|NGC 6752: a globular cluster of stars, over 10 billion years old. NASA/ESA|
- Once we die we gain an awareness of what was right and wrong in the way in which we lived on Earth. Sometimes, when people die and instantly become aware they really wronged someone, they stick around as an Earth-bound ghost to try and get forgiveness. Being a ghost is like being trapped in an isolation jail cell and being unable to see your relatives who passed and are in the light.
- So, how do we gain all that knowledge of right and wrong? How do we become aware of all of the things happening around the world at the same time, or things affecting our friends and family?
- The answer lies in energy. Just as the universe is composed of matter and energy (and light energy or dark matter), our individual energies merge with that of the cosmos. We instantly gain knowledge of everything in the cosmos when we die because our energy becomes part of that. It's like being plugged in to a socket of knowledge. Energy is all interconnected and that's what happens to our awareness. We instantly know what is good and what is evil. As a spirit, we can see what's happening anywhere around the world and in multiple places at one time. It goes beyond our physical limitations. Think of the magnetic field that surrounds the Earth. If part of your energy merges with that field, your conscience would be able to "see" what is happening anywhere around the globe.
NEXT WEEK: The three levels in the light