Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Husband's Surprise Visit During a Meditation

A lady in red
On Tuesday, December 6th my partner and I attended a meditation session with some folks from the Ghost Trackers group that we belong to. Meditation is something that I find hard to do, because there's always so much to do and think about in this crazy world. So, our friend Nancy managed a mediation with soft music, candles and guided everyone in the group through a visual trip through a woodland in our minds. It was extremely peaceful. Before we started we were briefly introduced to several people in the room, some of whom we didn't know. One woman had recently lost her husband - and he was about to show up as we were finishing the meditation.
  Nancy went around the room after the meditation and asked everyone to share their visual experiences. After everyone finished the group was talking about a couple of things when Nancy noticed I had something to say. I got my tell-tale headache in the back of my head, and I had messages from a man who was standing beside me (in spirit). He directed me to the other woman named "Nancy" in the room. He was her husband. He showed me a bar and restaurant where they were clinking glasses. - Nancy confirmed that they liked to go out and party and have some drinks often. He gave me the names Dean and Derek or something that began with two "D" names. Nancy sat shocked for a minute. His name was Dwayne Douglas, a "Double D"!! The next message Dwayne gave me was that he loves it when Nancy wears the color red. He said it was his favorite color on her. Nancy said "That clinches it! He always said red was his favorite color on me!"
- Dwayne also said that he wanted Nancy to hug her pillow and feel him by her side. He said that it would be like she was hugging him. He was giving me a number of signs so quickly that I couldn't remember them all (I had to wait to tell them), and he wanted me to give Nancy a hug before I left.
 - The other Nancy, who ran the session, mentioned that the widow Nancy was having a really hard time, as her husband passed just 6 months before, and this meant a lot to her.

1 comment: