Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Dog Communicates : Gracie

On Sunday, December 4 at 9:30 pm, I received a text message from my friend Craig that simply said "I'm driving to the vet, and my dog died in the car. I'm a mess." - I tried calling him back to no avail. I didn't know what had happened, because his dog, Gracie is only 5 years old.
  - Because I was getting ready to hop in the shower, I decided to call to Gracie and ask her to tell me what happened. I've communicated with dogs before, so I thought I could connect again.
  As I mentioned in my book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium" (By Rob Gutro), water energy is something that spirits and ghosts use to communicate (in addition to heat, light, emotional energy). In order to prove it was her, Gracie made me experience the feelings she did just before she passed. Suddenly, my right leg got too weak to stand on- and I had to hold myself up and lean against the wall in the shower. I then got a shooting pain to the back of my neck. Gracie told me that her right rear leg had given way and she felt the pain shoot up her back to her neck. She said it was painful for only a short time- and she passed in her dad's (Craig) car on the way to the vet. Gracie also told me that she's with Craig, and that she will watch over him and check on him when she can from the other side. She told me to tell him how grateful she is for him rescuing her from a neighbor that adopted her and then wanted to discard her to a shelter as a pup. Craig learned about the neighbor's mindset and gratefully took Gracie in as his own.
  Gracie was a mastiff, and Craig spoiled her. She had different nicknames like "Princess Velvet Face," and "PooNoo." She told me that it was her time, however, and that she felt so loved.
  - I finally got ahold of Craig the next day who told me that the doctor said that Gracie had a fatal neurological disease, which explains the pain and weakness from the rear leg, up the back to the neck.I was astounded. It amazes me how our loving dogs and cats can pass messages to me and prove to their human parents that it is indeed them. My deepest sympathies to Craig- but he should know that Gracie is still around him and love never dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment