- In order to get to know me a little better, I thought I'd share these audience reactions from my talk at Inspired Ghost Trackers in Odenton, Md. They're a great group of folks. There were 45 people there on June 10th, and it was a fun night.
REACTIONS FROM THE AUDIENCE TO MY TALK ABOUT THREE HISTORIC MANSIONS IN MARYLAND. About the evening: Rob joined our group after coming to us as a guest speaker about his book "Ghost and Spirits: Insight from a Medium". Rob is joining us tonight about some of our tours we have gone on. He will be speaking about his experiences at Montpelier Mansion, Riversdale Mansion, and Sotterly Plantation. We will also show a slide of pictures from all of the locations. Rob will have his book if anyone is interested in it and can see him at breaks or after the lecture. More Info about Inspired Ghost Trackers: http://www.meetup.com/inspiredghosttracking/Margaret (+4)Founder/ Lead Investigator, OrganizerRob is a great guy and did a fantastic lecture on the places we had visit. He kept asking for other peoples opinions which I thought was a benefit to him. He picked up on a lot of things at all the locations and validated them with Troy and others in the group. I would have Rob back anytime, as the group really loved him.
- Julie (+1)Researcher/Lead Investigator, Assistant OrganizerI really enjoyed this Meetup. There was alot of group participation and Rob was very comfortable being the speaker at this meeting. Very enjoyable and informative even though I did not join IGT during the actual three house tours.
- Cheryl LipscombTreasurer/Investigator, Assistant Organizer
- Rob Gutro (+5)MediumI had a fantastic time talking about my experiences in the 3 Maryland mansions, with help from Margaret, Ronda and Troy! It was a fun presentation and the audience was wonderful.
- James R. ColletteInvestigatorI am certainly fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet and listen to Rob. I am almost finished with his book and will be looking forward to his next publication. Anytime you can have Rob back to speak with us please let me know.
- Kathleen SchuelerInvestigatorI thought this was an excellent meet-up with Rob. Very interesting. I learned a few more tips, which, explained my experiences on our Ghost hunts. What seemed to be the best news out of all this for me is how Rob advised Ghosts needs to be helped in crossing over. This is so true. I just can't understand why so many people who does this type of work, don't help the ghost cross. Maybe Rob can do (if he wouldn't mind), a lesson on teaching people how to cross over these lost souls? Just a thought :) Again, I enjoyed our meet-up and I hope Rob comes back again to speak at our group meeting?
- Nancy TurnerPsychic/Lead InvestigatorThe talk was very good. He is very good and a great speaker. Iloved it
- Janet BarlowInvestigatorRob is awesome! He is really informative and helpful.
Purpose of this Blog
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.