- In order to get to know me a little better, I thought I'd share these audience reactions from my talk at Inspired Ghost Trackers in Odenton, Md. They're a great group of folks. There were 45 people there on June 10th, and it was a fun night.
REACTIONS FROM THE AUDIENCE TO MY TALK ABOUT THREE HISTORIC MANSIONS IN MARYLAND. About the evening: Rob joined our group after coming to us as a guest speaker about his book "Ghost and Spirits: Insight from a Medium". Rob is joining us tonight about some of our tours we have gone on. He will be speaking about his experiences at Montpelier Mansion, Riversdale Mansion, and Sotterly Plantation. We will also show a slide of pictures from all of the locations. Rob will have his book if anyone is interested in it and can see him at breaks or after the lecture. More Info about Inspired Ghost Trackers: http://www.meetup.com/inspiredghosttracking/Margaret (+4)Founder/ Lead Investigator, OrganizerRob is a great guy and did a fantastic lecture on the places we had visit. He kept asking for other peoples opinions which I thought was a benefit to him. He picked up on a lot of things at all the locations and validated them with Troy and others in the group. I would have Rob back anytime, as the group really loved him.
- Julie (+1)Researcher/Lead Investigator, Assistant OrganizerI really enjoyed this Meetup. There was alot of group participation and Rob was very comfortable being the speaker at this meeting. Very enjoyable and informative even though I did not join IGT during the actual three house tours.
- Cheryl LipscombTreasurer/Investigator, Assistant Organizer
- Rob Gutro (+5)MediumI had a fantastic time talking about my experiences in the 3 Maryland mansions, with help from Margaret, Ronda and Troy! It was a fun presentation and the audience was wonderful.
- James R. ColletteInvestigatorI am certainly fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet and listen to Rob. I am almost finished with his book and will be looking forward to his next publication. Anytime you can have Rob back to speak with us please let me know.
- Kathleen SchuelerInvestigatorI thought this was an excellent meet-up with Rob. Very interesting. I learned a few more tips, which, explained my experiences on our Ghost hunts. What seemed to be the best news out of all this for me is how Rob advised Ghosts needs to be helped in crossing over. This is so true. I just can't understand why so many people who does this type of work, don't help the ghost cross. Maybe Rob can do (if he wouldn't mind), a lesson on teaching people how to cross over these lost souls? Just a thought :) Again, I enjoyed our meet-up and I hope Rob comes back again to speak at our group meeting?
- Nancy TurnerPsychic/Lead InvestigatorThe talk was very good. He is very good and a great speaker. Iloved it
- Janet BarlowInvestigatorRob is awesome! He is really informative and helpful.
Who is Rob Gutro, Medium/Author/Paranormal Investigator?
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate. *NOTE -Rob doesn't do this full time* ** BIOGRAPHY: Rob considers himself an average guy who just happens to be able to communicate with those who passed. He is a medium on IGT, the Inspired Ghost Tracking Team of Hanover, Maryland. By trade he's a meteorologist, so he tries to explain ghosts and spirits with science. He's had the ability since he was a teenager, sketches out ghosts and get names and other information. He lived in a haunted house, too. In 2005, Rob's late puppy passed and inspired Rob to write his first book. Rob participates in private paranormal investigations, helps ghosts cross over, and has provided countless messages from people or pets as ghosts or spirits.***HIS BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead and Ghosts and Spirits, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, and Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit.** BEST SELLERS- Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on Amazon.com in various paranormal categories. All are available in paperback and E-book on Amazon.com ***DOG RESCUES - Rob has volunteered with with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues since 2008 and is a pet parent of 4 dogs, 3 Dachshunds and 1 Weimaraner. He also prefers doing fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues! JUST ASK… Rgutro@gmail.com
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
Even though my dad is on the "other side" of life that was the first thing I said (to him) when I got up this morning.
Even if your dad has passed, he can still hear you- so tell him hello and let him know how thankful you are for him (or that you forgive him if he wasn't a good father during his lifetime on Earth- which he now knows). Regardless, wishing all dads a great day.
DID YOU KNOW ITS ORIGIN? Father's Day in the United States is on the third Sunday of June. It celebrates the contribution that fathers and father figures make for their children's lives. Its origins may lie in a memorial service held for a large group of men, many of them fathers, who were killed in a mining accident in Monongah, West Virginia in 1907.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
- As a scientist myself, I believe that the energy within us has to go somewhere when we die. For energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed. That's when we choose to remain earth-bound as a ghost (which we will later regret and try to move into the light), or just move into the light and become a spirit.
I'm always looking for more scientific evidence. This is worth watching.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
|Riversdale Mansion: This is ONE of the haunted rooms.|
|Montpelier Mansion: A gentleman Ghost haunts this roo|
- Where: Inspired Journeys, 1350 Blair Dr Ste E, Odenton, MD 21113
- Date: June 10, 2011
- Time: 7:00pm–8:30pm
- Where: Inspired Journeys 1350 Blair Dr, Odenton, MD 21113
- Date: June 10, 2011
- Time: 7:00pm–8:30pm
- Local medium and author Rob Gutro will be giving a FREE talk at Inspired Ghost Trackers Odenton, Md. He'll be talking about my experiences with the Inspired trackers at Montpelier Mansion, Riversdale Mansion, and Sotterly Plantation. Includes a slideshow of pictures from all locations. Speaker will have some copies of books to sign afterward.
REGISTER TO GET A SEAT (FREE) Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Url: http://www.meetup.com/inspiredghosttracking/events/16748804/
- Features: Open to All
Rob's book: "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium" available on Kindle, NOOK, Amazon, Barnes and Noble (and in-stores).
- Website: http://www.meetup.com/inspiredghosttracking/events/16748804/
- Phone: 443-396-1282
- Email: email@example.com
- Price: FREE
- Features: Open to All