Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Many People Have Spirit Encounters

This week's blog again comes from my recent talk/book event at a women's club. When I began my talk, I asked how many people have lost a loved one, and believe they've received some kind of sign from them? 
A lot of hands went up -and I was pleased to see that. 
 - When I asked if anyone had a dog, cat or horse that passed, a number of people raised their hands. Some of them reported that their pet had also come back and given signs that they were still checking in from time to time.
- One person that talked to me afterward shared a story about her late husband giving her a spiritual "hug" after his passing. This is not uncommon. In fact, the night my dad passed away in 2008, I asked him to give me a sign and I felt a cool hug around me. At that time my Dad conveyed that he was okay and that I needed to be strong for my mother and other family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment