Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holy Chihuahua! A Dog comes to me

Back in October when we went to Medium Barb Mallon's "double medium" event in Virginia, I got a couple of messages myself, and one was very, very clear. What's interesting is that it wasn't from a human, it was from a dog. In fact, it was from a little Chihuahua. The dog came to me and told me his name was "Chico," and that he was connected with someone in the room.
   Yes, dogs do have the intelligence and personality to come through. Cats and horses also can come through and give messages. All of these animals have been determined to have the intelligence of young human children. Dogs and horses have been recognized as having the intelligence of a 4 year old human, while cats are estimated to have that of a 2-3 year old (Stanley Coren, author of "How Dogs Think.").
  When Chico came to me, he showed me that he loved to burrow under blankets and sleep on chairs. Now that may sound pretty common, and it is, but he gave me his actual NAME. Further, he showed me that whoever he was connected to has a black or dark colored dog (dogs can see blue, yellow and everything else in shades of gray or black). Chico said that he comes in from time to time and visits the black dog guiding it with its current master.
This is what Chico looked like to me.
  I wondered who this dog belonged to, but didn't get a chance to talk about him during Barb's event. So, after the event ended I had a stack of books that I was signing if anyone wanted them. (An article had just appeared in the Washington Post that day, Oct. 30th, so people knew who I was). After one woman came up and bought a book, a second younger woman came up, and Chico TOLD me he was connected to her!
   So, I asked her if she knew a Chihuahua named "Chico" and she said "Yes, that was my grandmother's dog who passed." I explained what Chico had told me and she confirmed that she does indeed have a black dog. She left me astounded that she just got a communication from beyond from a dog that she knew. I was just astounded that Chico actually directed me to the one person in the entire room of 50 people that he belonged to. Wow.
  So, if you have a dog, cat or horse that has passed, watch for signs. From nails on the floor to moving objects to a song on the radio that reminds you of them. They come back from time to time to say hello and remind you how much they love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment