Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

3 Late Visitors in B&B

Today I went to a really cool Bed and Breakfast and discovered at least three ghosts inside. When I entered the building, I immediately got a dull headache in the back of my head, indicating that there were ghosts (beings of energy, Earth-bound) in the dwelling. I got the sense of a woman in the room on the first floor.
There was a lot of energy on the main stairwell as I ascended to the second floor. I also encountered the ghost of a man who passed in one room. As soon as I got into the room, he made me breathe heavily, feeling how he felt as he was dying in that room. Another room had a brilliant, calming, healing energy. It was a total emotional difference from the other room.
The B&B was in fact three different row homes (all built in the 1800s) before they were merged into this beautiful bed and breakfast. Each of those ghosts I encountered were not of recent times, but were residents of the homes in the past. It was quite an experience, as I haven't often encountered multiple ghosts in a place before.

No comments:

Post a Comment