Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Ronda's Encounter at Montpelier Mansion

Ronda wrote me with an experience she had, and has allowed me to share it with you. She wrote: "While reading your book I came across the section about the Montpelier Mansion in Laurel, Maryland. I use to work the "Needle Art" show there every year around July. I would get there early before all of the people arrived, open the doors turn on the lights, etc. One day while I was there alone waiting for the people to arrive, I was sitting in the breeze way (the one that goes between the house and the room with all the book shelves) cross stitching. When out of the corner of my eye I could see the bottom of a dress. The dress was a robins egg blue color and had a pattern kind of like herringbone. When I looked directly at door the where the person was standing, no one was there. This happened 3 different times, there was no doubt that there was a lady watching me sew."

I'm wondering if anyone else had a ghostly encounter at the Montpelier Mansion in Laurel, as Ronda and I have. Please write in and share them!

2 comments:

  1. We were at the mansion today, and my Mom who can often "feel" or "sense" spirits got a chilling feeling on the stairs. When we got home and I was skimming through the pictures I took there is a white light under my kids on the stairs. Prompted me to google if the mansion was haunted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to the maintenance people and tour guides that work there. I ha a private tour once right before closing by two of the grounds keepers and they both had ghostly sighting. They were both nonchalant about it like it was no longer a big deal but they both told me similar stories on actual sightings beings dressed in 18th century fashion. They both even spoke of a well dressed black man in a 3 point hat who would occaissionally be seen standing next to a doorway as if he were a servant guarding the door.

    ReplyDelete