Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Presence in the Barnstable Restaurant and Tavern


Before my talk at the Cape Cod Community College last weekend, my partner and I met some others for dinner at the Barnstable Restaurant and Tavern in Historic Barnstable Village, Massachusetts. It's a fantastic, beautiful restaurant with great food and excellent service. What I didn't know is that it has a ghost... at least until I got inside. As soon as I entered the main room, I got my tell-tale headache alerting me that there is an entity in the building. Then I felt a quick burning pain in my front right temple that disappeared quickly. During dinner I continued to feel the headache so I know the presence didn't leave.
I learned from Derek Bartlett, manager of Cape Cod Paranormal Society, that the Tavern is the first stop on his local haunted tour, and that the ghost of a woman haunts it. That night, she also let me know she was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment