Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Presence in the Barnstable Restaurant and Tavern


Before my talk at the Cape Cod Community College last weekend, my partner and I met some others for dinner at the Barnstable Restaurant and Tavern in Historic Barnstable Village, Massachusetts. It's a fantastic, beautiful restaurant with great food and excellent service. What I didn't know is that it has a ghost... at least until I got inside. As soon as I entered the main room, I got my tell-tale headache alerting me that there is an entity in the building. Then I felt a quick burning pain in my front right temple that disappeared quickly. During dinner I continued to feel the headache so I know the presence didn't leave.
I learned from Derek Bartlett, manager of Cape Cod Paranormal Society, that the Tavern is the first stop on his local haunted tour, and that the ghost of a woman haunts it. That night, she also let me know she was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment