Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spirit Encounters on Vacation

Last week I took a cruise in the Eastern Caribbean (and perfectly timed it to avoid record snowfall in the Mid-Atlantic). We've been saving for a year for this cruise, and it was on a ship that was only two years old, so I was pretty sure there wouldn't be any ghosts on it. There weren't any ghosts, but there were spirits that tapped into me to give messages.
SPIRIT IN THE THEATER - During one of the evening song and dance shows, a gentleman came to me and gave me his first and last name and told me that he needed to tell Marjorie in the audience that he was around her, and he was safe. Of course, sitting in a crowded theater as one of the audience made it impossible for me to identify who Marjorie was, so I regretfully couldn't pass along the message. I assume that it was likely the spirit of a husband who was married to a woman in the audience. Most of the people on the ship averaged in age between 60-80, which is fine by me, because they all went to bed by 10pm as I do!
(PHOTO: Georgetown University)
SPIRIT IN THE OPEN CAFETERIA - A second spirit came to me while Tom and I were having lunch one day. A man called to me several times. In fact, each time a woman walked by our table (which was about 3 times as she kept getting up to get food and drink from the buffet) a man said "my name is John." He told me he was connected to that woman. He then showed me ivy, like the vine that grows up the sides of buildings, and I heard "Ivy league school." He said that the woman has a book of his that she inherited, that has a dark cover, and to look where the bookmark was in it. After finishing lunch, Tom convinced me to walk over and talk with her about it. I did. It turns out that John was her late uncle. He used to go by "Jack" and he was an attorney that graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, DC. An "Ivy league" school. She wasn't sure about the book, but made a note of it. The following day, the woman stopped me and told me that her uncle Jack was gay, but never came out of the closet (she apparently felt comfortable telling me that after seeing me with my partner). She said she thought that's why he felt comfortable coming through me to give her the message. I agree.
I'll put the next spirit encounter on a later blog this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment