Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Book Signing a Success!


SUCCESSFUL FIRST BOOK SIGNING!
Wow. Today I learned what it was like to have a book signing (That's my face in the middle of the group of people). I signed books in Barnes and Noble in Annapolis, Md. from 2-4 p.m., along with 11 other local authors. My thanks to Darleen at the store for arranging it and sending out postcards and advertisements.
To my friends who came and showed support, thank you all so very, very much for coming out to the book signing today. I was totally overwhelmed. I can't thank you all enough for the support, love and friendship. Most of all, thank you for believing in me, and for helping make this such an exciting first book signing event for me. I'll always remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment