Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A wonderful gift in Sprite's Name

On Monday I received an email from the Northeast Animal Shelter in Salem, Massachusetts, where earlier this year, I gave several lectures about how pets communicate from spirit. The email said that a donation was made in memory of  my dog Sprite and Spencer, Bridget Sykes' dog. Bridget made the donation in Sprite's memory for me. 
Sprite who passed on July 8, 2013
  Bridget contacted me earlier this year about the passing of her beloved dog, Spencer. 
  This is a great way to say thanks, and I really appreciate it! Bridget, you made my week.
Rob
Northeast Animal Shelter in Salem, Mass.


No comments:

Post a Comment