Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Q&A with Medium Rob Gutro: What to Expect at Medium Group Events

Here's a question I received recently about people going to a group session with a medium:

Q: What can I expect when I go to a group session with a Medium? 
A: Not everyone gets a reading, and sometimes the person you want to come through doesn't come through. Sometimes people you would never expect come through, like an uncle you never met in life but guides you from the afterlife. 

Q: Will the spirit I want to talk with come through? 
A:  It all depends if that person has something to tell you, or if they have a bold enough personality.  
My dad used to come through to me a lot after he passed. But once my mom passed, (She used to do all the talking for both of them), she's now the only one who comes through. Dad  just sits back and let her do the talking from the other side, as he used to do in life. :) 

Q: Have you ever participated in group readings and did you get messages? 
A: Group sessions are interesting and can be overwhelming to me because there is so much energy (living and dead) in the room. I've done a couple with my friend Ruthie Larkin, the Beantown medium in Boston and Barb Mallon in VA. Yes, I've given quite a few messages to some folks at various events. 

Q: Do you do group readings? 
A:  No.  I don't do group readings because I'm not as disciplined as other mediums and prefer email readings where I can concentrate.  People can email me at Rgutro@gmail.com. 

Rob Gutro, Author/Medium/Paranormal Investigator
Books available on Amazon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment