Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

May this Thanksgiving find you all with family or friends - and if you're alone for some reason this Thanksgiving, you're really not. People who love you are around you in spirit. Happy Thanksgiving! Rob

1 comment:

  1. My grand daughter has the ability of seeing speaking and assisting them into the light.She doesnt really know how she does this though. I recently found out about her abiity because she found one to be a negative entity who wanted to possess her luckily she has enough faith and was able to fight it off and run to my room where these entitys dont like to enter according to her. you see my dad had the same gift and so it nothing unususal for me to hear about. She says I seem to have some kind of shield.. Yeah god. and my deep faith that got even stronger after my near death experience or should I say when I was on the other side for a short time and was healed back to life by our Lord himself. Was a Great experience. Anyway She needs guidence with this abiity obviously she has had this all her little life.Soooo what to do who to turn to and ask questions she has to deal with these entities everyday almost.Got any suggestons???


    Grand Mom
    in San Antonio
    or please text only serious ones PLEASE

    ReplyDelete