Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Birthday Observance

This morning I'm remembering my dad, whose birthday is today.
It's difficult to believe that my Dad passed over 2 years ago in August 2008, because he's always still around in some way: either through the letters I write to others (which he always did) books I read, Dunkin' Donuts coffee (he liked it black with sugar- yes, I remember) or many other things.
So, today in honor of what would've been my dad's birthday I started reading a book by one of his favorite authors. I'm reading Vince Flynn's "Extreme Measures" (fiction) which is a thriller featuring Mitch Rapp, a character who works for the CIA. I think that as I read it (even through my thoughts) that dad can hear it, as if I'm reading it to him. Happy Birthday, Dad, I know you can hear me!
*I suggest that if you've lost a loved one, do something that they used to enjoy doing, and tell them you're doing it for them as a remembrance. They would want us to remember them in a good way, and doing something they would enjoy is a nice tribute to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment