Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A Nice Note !

I enjoy sharing nice notes I receive because there's too much negativity in the world and a little kindness goes a long way. Here's a note I received from a man I'll just call "S" after I provided some short messages about his dog. Send someone you know a nice note and make their day, too! - Rob
 ***************************** 
 Dear Rob, I cannot express how much relief your email has brought me!! Though I miss him so much, I can finally have peace of mind knowing that he has crossed over and not stuck here. 
He has always been such a good boy, I have nothing but good memories of him and yes I will always remember him and keep his picture with me. 
He's coming to England with me !!! That is the best news ever !, 
 I have also read in your book and how Buzz found you, it's just amazing how faithful they remain. 
 Thank you so much for your help and your advice. Sincerely, S

No comments:

Post a Comment