Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Monday, February 22, 2010

More Photos from the Barnes and Noble Booksigning

Sunday, February 21 marked the day of my first book signing for the book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium." The turnout was great, and I had a wonderful time.
My thanks to Darleen, the manager of the Barnes and Noble in Annapolis, Md. for making it happen. Photographer Robert Carter captured these great photos- Thanks, Robert! (to see more of Robert's photography visit: http://rearlcarter.zenfolio.com
Here are some more photos from the event:
(RIGHT - Photo: my partner Tom and I)

(LEFT- Photo: Jeff poses with me for a picture)


(Photo: I was talking with another local author who was also participating in the event. She wrote a book about the Murder of Mozart. She was also sensitive to energies and spirits, so we had a lot to talk about).


(Photo: My friend Diane came to the book signing, and I gave her a hug- her spaniel, Tegan came to me, and her story is included in the book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment