Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Kuzco Sends Dan a Photo Hello from Spirit

My friend Dan volunteers at  a shelter and was enamored with a little dog, who wound up being fostered in another home.Kuzco since passed, but bonded with Dan during their time at the shelter. Recently, Dan got a big surprise with Kuzco's face showed up oddly on social media. Here's the story from Dan: 

Rob, this is my story about the sign from Kuzco. After my little boy Romeo transitioned in August of 2019, I started to volunteer at Humane Indiana Shelter in Munster, Indiana. There, I befriended a dog named Kuzco who was surrendered by his family after 5 yrs and unfortunately was heartworm positive. 

I spent about 2-3 hrs a day twice a week with him. I fed him all sorts of treats and took him on walks and gave him many belly rubs. We would just sit on the grass where he would love to watch cars drive by. 

When Covid-19 hit in late March, the shelter had to close. At that point, I had the option to foster him. I opted to let another family foster him that way he would not be alone while I was at work. The foster family had kids and the mom home all day. Unfortunately, his heart worm caused his heart to go into failure and unfortunately they had to help him cross over the rainbow 🌈 bridge 🌉. That happened in April of 2020. 

 The only thing that I have from him is his memory, videos and pictures of him and I, and also his hair that I plucked from my cloth gloves and hat. 

**This is Where Kuzco Gave Dan a Sign**
Dan said:  The humane shelter posted a video on Facebook of the remodeling of the kennels before and after. On the post on Facebook the still image on the video was that of Kuzco and he doesn’t appear on the video until 1:46 second mark. So my question now, is this a sign to me from Kuzco?

Why It's a Sign
I told Dan:  Yes, the freeze-frame image of Kuzco is a sign to Dan. The reason is that his image appears in the MIDDLE of the video, and only for a short time, so the chances of his little face appearing in a still frame are slim to none. Yet, there he was. That's because he made it happen so Dan would know Kuzco is very much around him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment