Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Rob Gutro's 7 Paranormal Books: Quick Summaries of them!

I've been asked how my books are different from each other so I've put together the following short list of bullet points to summarize them!  All are available on Amazon.com and all are under $10 paperback or under $3.99 ebook. Here's the summary:
 
1) 2020: Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking - about crazy cases the IGT paranormal team (I'm a medium on the team) investigated in private and historic homes and more
2) 2019: Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a  Spirit - my husband's late partner has been contacting me since 2005, sent a look alike that saved us in England,gives me insight into his life, and helped solve the mystery of his own death!  I've grown to know him like a best friend.
3) 2018: Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation - Everywhere I visited while on vacation in England (we went to a lot of Tudor-era places, castles, churches, etc.) there were some amazing ghosts we ran into, and I've confirmed their identities. Stayed in a castle turned BandB and our room was haunted! 
4 and 5)  2016: Pets and the Afterlife 2 (and Pets 1 from 2013): How pets communicate from the afterlife. I've become known as a Pet Medium and teach people what signs to look for. The books have stories of signs pets gave me, confirmed by their pet-parents, and stories from others
6) 2012: Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead- My question and answer guide to all questions paranormal, with investigations, haunted places and more!
7) 2010: Ghosts and Spirits- I distinguish the difference between them, explain energy is the foundation of the paranormal. My dad helped me prove to my family that he was at his own services, and I take you to haunted places where I encountered ghosts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment