Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, September 14, 2020

Paranormal Q&A: How much do you charge for your work? How advanced would you say that your work is?


 
Each week, I'll answer a question about the paranormal, whether a general question, or one about human or animal ghosts (Earthbound) or spirits (crossed over). Here's this week's question: 
Q: How much do you charge for your work? How advanced would you say that your work is?

A: I don't charge anything. However, if people want a reading, I would ask that they purchase a book to learn from it!  I also use any profits to travel to animal rescues in the U.S. on weekends to give fundraising lectures on how pets communicate from spirit.

I wrote books to teach people how to find the signs from their loved ones (people and pets) so they don't need a medium.  I'm also a meteorologist full time, so that's how I make my living. If I get  a message for someone, I pass it along at no cost. - I call myself a "medium rare" because I don't give in depth personal readings. That requires a lot of concentration and meditation, and my mind is always going! I can recommend my friend Ruth Larkin, the Beantown Medium, for great in-depth personal readings.


For Rob Gutro's 5 books on the paranormal, visit: www.amazon.com. All of Rob's books were written to help explain the paranormal, and teach readers how to find signs from spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment