Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Paranormal Q&A: What do your friends and family think of you work? Are you proud, or do you generally keep it quiet?

Each week, I'll answer a question about the paranormal, whether a general question, or one about human or animal ghosts (Earthbound) or spirits (who crossed over). Here's this week's question: 

Q: What do your friends and family think of you work? Are you proud, or do you generally keep it quiet?

A: I'm very open about my gift with family and friends. It's hard not to be when I'm also a paranormal investigator and I blog about it, and write about it on Facebook, Twitter, etc.!  Everyone is supportive.  The other aspect is that I help people, and there's nothing wrong with that!  I don't charge for any small email readings I give. I just want to bring people peace and comfort.

I'm not open about my abilities in the workplace, though. Since I'm a scientist, there are many in the science community that don't believe in the paranormal (although I believe the paranormal is all about Energy). You also have to be careful whom you tell, since some people who belong to some conservative religions think mediums "talk to the devil," (even though we don't). 


Fortunately, my ability is inherited from my mother's side of the family, so she understood immediately (although she was afraid to use it). Also, I was able to convince my brothers when I told them about a unique sign that my dad's spirit gave me during his funeral. It proved to them that I truly was talking with my dad's spirit! - I wrote about that in my book "Ghosts and Spirits."  


For Rob Gutro's 6 books on the paranormal, visit: www.amazon.com. All of Rob's books were written to help explain the paranormal, and teach readers how to find signs from spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment