Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Remembering Buzz: A New Memorial! (Who Influenced My Pets and the Afterlife books)

Buzz the Weimaraner is responsible for showing me how pets communicate from the afterlife, and influenced me to write my "Pets and the Afterlife" books 1 and 2. (I'm currently writing book 3).
   I can honestly say that this little puppy is my hero and this year, we got him a new memorial that acknowledges his healing to countless others around the world, who have lost their pets

My puppy Buzz Wyatt was born 16 years ago on July 29, 2004 and passed away on Feb. 22, 2005 (Tom never met Buzz because he and I met in Dec. 2005). This year, we decided to get him a new memorial for the yard.

When our 16 year old Dachshund, Franklin passed on May 8 of this year, he found a place that makes the best looking pet memorials, by etching your pet's likeness in granite. So, we decided to do it for Buzz (and Sprite, which you read about on the anniversary of his passing on July 8).

The company that made them is called Engraved Reflections www.engravedreflections.com.

       Buzz gave me so many signs after he passed. He still lets us know he is around. I wrote about his many signs in my "Pets and the Afterlife" 1 and 2 books.


No comments:

Post a Comment