Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Spirit cat returns to train new kitten

Trixie
Recently I received an email from Elizabeth, with whom I communicated after her cat, Chili passed.
She wrote me to let me know that she's been seeing signs from Chili in spirit, through the actions of her new kitten, Trixie. In my books, Pets and the Afterlife and Pets.... 2, I explain how pets in spirit will come back to "train" our new pets to do some action or habit that they used to have in their time in the physical. That proves that their spirits are around. Here's Elizabeth's email:


 Hope you and your family are safe and well.  I was thinking about your kind words about my cat chili and wanted to give you an update

I adopted a 2lb kitten a few months after chili's death  her name is trixie and she has fit in so well with everyone in the house, including my dog 

She favorites all the spots that chili liked and recently has been doing a little hop in the air when she turns around exactly like chili  i know her spirit is in the home and is showing herself in these ways  i thank you again for helping me recognize these signs  they are of great comfort

Please do take care and i will keep in touch

Cordially,
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment