Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

An Observation: A Need to be Patient with Medium Messages

If you have ever gone to medium, they may tell you that they are hearing some things from spirit that you may not understand. However, over time, you may.
  There a have been several instances where I have given people readings that included a description of someone that passed who was connected to them, or a dog or cat that gave a specific number, date or time that would identify them. In each case, the person told me that they didn't understand. Although the person for whom I described an older man in spirit purposely set out to humiliate and embarrass me.
THEY FIGURED IT OUT EVEN MONTHS LATER-   In all cases, the people eventually figured out what the sign was, the number, or in the worst case, who the man was. I'm writing about this because you need to know that sometimes it takes time to figure messages out.
PLEASE DON'T REACT NEGATIVELY - If you don't understand a sign, don't lash out at the people trying to help you (me and other mediums).  Recently, I apparently gave a reading to someone who read one of my books, and she wrote a "not good" review of my book, saying that I'm "just someone trying to make money from grieving people." 
    That horrible "review" now sits forever on Amazon.com, because someone didn't have patience, and instead decided to lash out at the person trying to help.
   I was hurt, angry and disappointed that someone would think that of me.

   First, I don't and have NEVER charged for readings. So, how I can I make money off of people? 
    Second, the books I write teach the reader to recognize the signs from their own people in spirit. As a self-published author, I set the prices of my books at $10 or LESS, cheaper than all other books on the topics. I do this not to make profit (I make less than 50 cents a book), but to teach people how to recognize signs and get comfort and understanding their loved ones are still around them.

BOTTOM LINE - You may not immediately understand things a medium tells you. Please, please, please don't get hostile with a medium. Mediums just convey information they hear. They DON"T KNOW YOU. All they want to do is help you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment