Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

A 5 Star Book Review on Pets 1, Pets 2 and Kindred Spirits

Book reviews mean a lot to authors on AmazonCom and it's encouraging to find people who are moved by your writings, inspired or have learned something. Here's a 5 Starbook review that was just posted on my latest book "Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit" AND my Pets and the Afterlife and Pets and the Afterlife 2 books! 

 Beautiful stories. Signs from loved ones. October 2, 2019
I love reading Rob's books! I read both Pets...Afterlife books and now Kindred Spirit. A lovely retelling of Ed, Rob's Father, Buzz, and Sprite's signs from beyond. I love being able to receive and recognize signs, numbers, and "coincidences." I recommend this book and all of Rob's book.
They have changed my life when life left me hopeless. Hope has been restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment