Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, December 28, 2019

What are Rob Gutro's 6 Books About?

I'm a medium and a paranormal investigator, who has been able to communicate with those who passed since I was 13 years old. Since 2005, when my puppy passed, I've been able to also communicate with pets in the afterlife. I've written 6 books about my adventures with people and animals from the other side, whether Earthbound Ghosts or Spirits who have crossed over. 

Here is a list of my books and a brief look at the topics" 
1) Ghosts and Spirits" - An intro to ghosts (Earth Bound) and Spirits (crossed over) - Many stories of both, including how my Dad helped me proved to my own family he was at his services... and haunted places from Maryland to Savannah, Georgia! 
 2)  "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead,"  - An ALL-answer guide to the paranormal, including haunted places I've visited,and a "Double Murder Ghost Investigation" 
 3) "Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation," - the ghosts I encountered while vacationing in England!  
4) Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit"  - How I befriended a spirit who has been communicating with me for 14 years! ALL  teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife.   
5 and 6)  2 books called "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2 "- how pets communicate from the other side. 




No comments:

Post a Comment