Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Carol's Amazon Book Review I Like: Kindred Spirits

Reviewing books after you read them is helpful to others who may be searching for something in the genre. The more reviews a book gets on Amazon, the more visible it becomes to others, and I enjoy reading reviews for books I want to read, and I'm honored when others tell me what the found interesting and touching in the books I write. Here's one of the latest reviews for my book, Kindred Spirits, by Rob Gutro.
  (It's available on Amazon.com for $6.99 paperback and $3.49 kindle).
(My thanks to Carol for this review).


September 18, 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment