Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Ed's Spirit Appears as Superman at a Comic-Con!

The Superman who stopped me in my tracks- Ed's Doppelganger
This past weekend I went to New Hampshire to give fundraising talks at 2 Animal Rescues about my 2 "Pets and the Afterlife" books. I also talked about my new book called "Kindred Spirits" which is about 14 years of communications from a spirit named Ed, and how I befriended him. 
  Well, Ed likes to remind me that he's still very much around and he did so again during this trip.
Because I had a couple of hours to use before I went to the rescue, and I learned there was a comic-con in the same city of Manchester, New Hampshire, I decided to go there and enjoy it. 
Ed before he passed in 1996
  As I was walking around, I was attracted to a photo on one of the walls. I looked at the picture and it appeared that Ed was looking back at me, dressed in a Superman costume (my favorite hero)! Of course, I'm sure it wasn't Ed, but the man looked just like Ed (from the photos I've seen). 
  I don't know who the man is, but the resemblance is uncanny. I've posted a photo of Ed here, too, so you can compare for yourself.
    I knew it was a sign from Ed telling me he's with me, and he was proud of me talking about his spirit-life story in the new book!

Spirits will often lead you to someone who looks like them to convey the message that they are very much around you. To learn more about ways spirits give us signs, or to read the amazing story of how I befriended Ed's spirit, check out "Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit" on Amazon.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment