Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

A Special Grandma Sends a Musical Message of Love

Here's an incredible story of how a woman's grandmother influenced a young tattoo artist to play her favorite song at the exact time her granddaughter, Brenda was at the shop. As I've written in my books: Ghosts and Spirits, and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, spirits will use music to let us know they are around us. Usually, we'll hear their favorite song whenever we're thinking of them. they ensure that we will be at that very place at that very time to hear their musical message. That takes a lot of coordinating from the other side!
   There are truly no such things as coincidences when it comes to spirit!  My thanks to Brenda for allowing me to share this story. Here's Brenda's story: 

     I am a strong believer in life after death in us humans and our pets and I can never get enough listening to all the touching stories I hear you talk about regarding your beloved dogs who have crossed and your experiences with them after the have gone to the other side. I also have dogs, cats and pet rats and the closest I've ever gotten to my animals is with my pet rats. I have had well over 100 pet rats that have crossed and some that I've been closer with then others. 

     I would love to share with you a story about why I am such a believer in life after death. My beautiful Grandmother who preferred us to call her by Nann passed away July, 2009. My Nann's name is Grace LeBlanc. Her passing was extremely difficult as I expected it would be, because of the love we had all my life. 

   I decided to have her signature "Nann" tattooed on me. On the way there [to the tattoo parlor] while driving in the car, I told her I would love for her to be there when I get the tattoo. 

   I arrived and the young man who was to do the tattoo was running late. When he arrived he came in with a big stack of at least 15 music CD's. He apologized for running late and began explaining to me that one of his co-workers asked him to stop and grab all the CD's he had in his hands. He walked over and put one of those CDs in and began getting things prepared to give me my Nann's signature tattoo. 

   Suddenly, the song "Sweet Caroline" from Neil Diamond came on. At first I was wondering why on earth he put that song on. I wondered this because this kind of music was nothing I've ever heard them play there in all the other times I've gotten tattoos there. 

   Then, suddenly I realized that the song he had chosen to put on while getting ready to do my Grandmother's Nann tattoo was in fact my Nann's favorite song!  

   I was stunned and was unable to speak for the entire song. 

   It was afterward, that I informed the young tattoo artist that out of all those stack of CD's he brought in for his co-worker, he, in fact, chose my grandmother's favorite song! I told him she passed and this is her signature I'm getting tattooed on me...which he had absolutely no idea was in fact her favorite song or that she was passed because he hardly knew me. He looked surprised and said "well she's letting you know she's here." 

    I was sitting there and my chest felt warm and felt full of the feelings of love I felt when she was alive and right beside me times 1,000. 

     So this is where my interest in life after death took off and I haven't looked back now 10 years later. 
 ****************************
To learn more about how spirits give us messages, read Rob Gutro's books: "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead." 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment