Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, August 31, 2019

A Sign from My Mom While on Vacation!

A literal sign from my Mom
Today's blog is about how spirits give signs anywhere and anytime to let us know they're with us. As someone who has been able to get messages from people and pets who have passed on, it's important to share stories of loved ones who communicate. As I've written in my books, it's all about paying attention.
  In May, I took a vacation on a Viking River Cruise up the Danube River. We had to dock in the city of EngleHartszell, Austria instead of going all the way north to our last stop of Passau, Germany. That's because heavy rainfall had caused the Danube River to rise, making it impossible for the cruise ship to go underneath a bridge that spanned the river. If the ship could have gone under the bridge, we would have been able to dock in Passau instead.
Norma, Rob's mom
  So, to get to our last stop from Englehartszell, Austria, we boarded a bus and proceeded north on Route 130. Route 130 ran parallel to the Danube River. Just before we got to the bridge that crossed the river into old Passau, Germany, we entered the newer part of Passau, and on the lefthand side of the bus was a huge red sign that simply said "Norma."
   That's my mother's name. My mother was Italian (she passed in 2013), and I never thought I would see her name in Germany!  I sensed my mom and dad were around me, and this time they wanted to give me an actual sign as a sign!
   When I got home, I looked up "Norma in Passau, Germany" and learned that it is a supermarket. The actual supermarket sign we passed is located at Kapuzinerstraße 42, 94032 Passau, Germany.
    It's always good to know that Mom and Dad are around and still watching over me. 

To learn about more signs that spirits give us, check out my books Ghosts and Spirits; or Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, or Kindred Spirits - all available on Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment