Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

PetResQ Event: Dog Spirit Nudges Me Back to Podium!

A Mastiff in Spirit Gives a Very Personal Message to his Dad
In this third and final blog about some of the amazing events that happened during the PetResQ fundraising event in
Tenafly, NJ on June 7, you'll read about a dog's spirit that was so strong, that he basically pushed me to go back to the podium and talk about one important point I didn't mention during my lecture. It was all for his dad, too, who was in the room.

Pets and people maintain their personalities when they pass, and if they're protective of someone they love while alive, they maintain that protectiveness from spirit. They also want to ensure that their loved one knows they're around... especially if the person is skeptical about getting messages from spirit.

Before I gave my talk, a 30-year  old man and his mom came over to me to ask about the event. They just happened to be staying in the hotel because they were attending the funeral of someone they knew, and they saw the sign for the rescue event. It turned out that the man, along with his wife, run a dog rescue in Conroe, Texas!  The Rescue is called "A Chance to Bloom."  You'll see information for it below.

His mom told me that she absolutely believes in communications from spirit, however, her son told me he is a skeptic. Well, whenever spirit hears about skeptics they want to convince them. Especially when there's a strong personality in the spirit - and you couldn't get a stronger personality than from a Mastiff!

After my lecture, and sharing quite a few messages from spirit animals, I returned back to the table with my books. The man and his mom came back over to me and started talking when suddenly I heard in my head, "You need to tell them that when a dog passes away, they come back and train a newly adopted dog to have some of the spirit's habits. That's how you know that your dog's spirit is still very much around the house, and is training the new dog!"  I interrupted the man and his mom and said, "I need to go back to the podium! I'm being told that I need to share one more important thing (for someone)."

After I talked about how spirit pets come back and teach a new dog one of their habits, I returned to the Texas rescuer and his mom. The message was for him.

He was clearly moved. He told me that his newly adopted Mastiff, whom never met his Mastiff that passed, was doing some of the same exact quirky things his Mastiff in spirit did. I don't think he's a skeptic anymore... The bottom line here is that Spirits are amazing!

The Facebook page to the Conroe, Texas rescue: A Chance to Bloom:
https://www.facebook.com/achancetobloomrescue/

The Facebook page to the Pet ResQ of Tenafly, New Jersey:
https://www.facebook.com/PetResQIncNJ/


1 comment:

  1. We lost our dog Josie in February. It was very sudden and devastating to myself and my children. She was only 2 years old and in perfect health. We were playing with her before bed time and she was fine. She got up on the couch to go to sleep and went into a massive grand mal seizure that ended her life right there in front of us! Just watching our dog suffer and then pass away so suddenly has left a lasting scar on us that cannot be healed. We love animals and believe that a house isn't a home without a dog. So after a few months we adopted another puppy and named her Pearl. We love her very much but I wonder if it was too soon... If we are being disloyal to Josie. Then the other day I saw Pearl at Josie's urn and licking it and rubbing on it. Then she started to do these things that Josie was famous for...little things that would mean nothing to someone that didn't know Josie but to us it was a jaw dropping moment. And it's important to tell you that when we adopted Pearl she had darker hair and looked nothing like Josie but now as she gets older she is the spitting image of her. So when I read this article about the spirits of pets that have passed train the new puppy I had another jaw dropping moment. I truly believe that she is here with us and that Pearl can see her and is guided by her. Well, that is my wish at least. If she should come to you please tell her how much she was loved and is missed. We will never forget her!

    ReplyDelete