Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, May 6, 2019

Many Signs from Jack the Cat in Spirit

Recently I received an email from Stephanie, whom heard my lecture in Salem, Mass. when I gave a
Jack

talk about how pets communicate from spirit. She wrote me to tell me about some amazing signs from her beloved cat in spirit. Here are her experiences: 
 
I lost my orange tabby, Jack, on Halloween after a short bout with some fast-acting cancer.  I'd had him since he was 4 months old and he was just 12 1/2 when he passed.  I still cry over him pretty much every day.  

I've had a couple of experiences similar to those that you spoke about - the first was the event after he passed away.  I had a very vivid dream that he had jumped up onto the bed but was there for only a moment.  He then jumped off and trotted out of the room (looking and moving all sleek and young and healthy) and I was able to reach out and run my hand along his back as he did so.  
 
(ROB'S NOTE: Being able to feel a spirit, even in a dream, is a sign of a much deeper connection - a very, very tight bond of love. That's what is called a "Visit" instead of just a dream. -  It takes a lot of energy for a spirit to provide those feelings, and that's a sign of the deep love you share.) 

Maybe a week or so later, also as I was asleep, I felt a warm lump against my back, where he liked to curl up.  Just recently, I thought I saw a shadow jumping into one of my closets.

(ROB'S NOTE: Feeling your cat or dog's spirit when you were sleeping or in twilight is also another strong sign that spirit is with you. Also, we see shadows of our pets and people because it takes too much energy to appear in full color).

Jack is still around in spirit!
Looking back on your talk, I'm trying to keep more open to signs that he might be trying to give me.  Every now and then, when I think of him, I hear/feel a purring in my right ear and have a vision of his freckled nose and whiskers right there.  I think the other cat who knew him (Chachi) still sees him every now and then.

ABOUT ROB'S Pets and the Afterlife and Pets and the Afterlife 2 books (Available on Amazon.com in Paperback and E-book): 
To a pet parent, to lose a pet means to lose a child. The love we share with our pets never dies, and the author proves our pets do communicate with us from the other side. Learn how dogs, cats, horses and some birds have the intelligence and ability to send signs to the living after they pass. Take comfort in knowing our pets are around us from time to time and recognize the signs they give. Learn how they wait for us when it’s our time, what a pet’s ashes can do, and the difference between ghosts and spirits. Learn how and why living pets can sense entities. Follow one of the author's dogs on a ghost investigation. Read how spirits of the author’s 2 dogs and dogs from three other mediums communicated with them from the other side. Read about spirit cats and how a ghostly dog rescued a girl. The author also volunteers for Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and has several dogs. 


1 comment:

  1. In tears here... How wonderful that others get signs like our beloved Mr. D (story in Pets and the Afterlife 2) gave us after he passed, along with a couple "visits". Highly recommend Rob Gutro's books. It really helps to know how subtle signs can be. There are no coincidences.

    ReplyDelete