Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Spirits Can Manipulate Energy: My Mom's spirit plays with Lights

As I wrote in  my books "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from talking to the Dead," Earthbound ghosts and spirits (who crossed over) are energy, and they can manipulate electricity. .
   I had that experience and caught it on video when my own mother's spirit came to visit in 2015 (1 1/2 years after she passed). In fact, the dogs saw her and began barking before she started manipulating the lights.
   I was working at home on 4-6-15 and sitting in the sun porch off our kitchen. At about 3:30p our three dogs began barking at what appeared to be nothing . I suddenly got a headache indicating that a spirit or ghost was in the room. Then, the lights flickered.on and off several times while the dogs kept barking (they saw my mom) and I knew it was my mother visiting in spirit. I thought enough to grab my cell phone and take a video, showing the light switch and the lights flickering.
   If you want to  know more about how spirits and ghosts can communicate with the living check out my books on Amazon.com  -
Rob Gutro
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_9RH6_SqGgo



No comments:

Post a Comment