Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Paranormal Q&A: Is this something that you practice constantly?


Each week, I'll answer a question about the paranormal, whether a general question, or one about human or animal ghosts (Earthbound) or spirits (crossed over). Here's this week's question: 

Q: Is this something that you practice constantly, or do you only do medium work when it is called upon?

A: Good question!  I don't practice. Ghosts (earthbound) and Spirits (who crossed over) come to me when they come to me.  

The only times I actually focus to tune in is when I get emails from people who find me on-line or have read my books and ask me about someone (person or pet) who has passed. Then I concentrate. 

Ghosts of England by Rob Gutro
Same as when I go into a private residence on a paranormal investigation to try and help the ghost. Otherwise I can usually block the messages out when I get preoccupied or concentrate on something. The exception however, was during my two trips to England where there are a bevy of ghosts from history and many of them called to me and gave me messages and clues to their identities and why they were still lingering on Earth as a ghost. I wrote about that in my new book "Ghosts of England: On a Medium's Vacation."



For Rob Gutro's 5 books on the paranormal, visit: www.amazon.com. All of Rob's books were written to help explain the paranormal, and teach readers how to find signs from spirit.

 Rob Gutro's latest book "Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation"  - is available in paperback and E-book on Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment