Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Amazing Time at Maryland Psychic Fair!

Rob Gutro and McLean Jacobson
Wow. Yesterday, Sunday April 22 I had an amazing non-stop time at the Maryland Psychic Fair, Elks Lodge, Rte 450, Gambrills, Md. I was so excited to be joined by my good friend and fellow author McLean Jacobson, who just published her first paranormal-influenced cozy mystery called "Extrasensory Perception." In fact, people thought the book sounded so interesting (because it is -and I read it), that she sold out on her debut appearance! I'm so proud of her.
Rob and Abby the Dachshund

Paranormal mystery author McLean Jacobson

     The event included 30 vendors including: authors of paranormal books, Psychic readings, crystals and more. I brought my paranormal books, including my new book "Ghosts of England: On a Medium's Vacation." It seems like many grieving pet parents wanted to talk about pets and the afterlife, and it was so amazing. I talked so much about people's pets that I was hoarse (not horse).     Although it's usually difficult for me to get readings in busy crowds two dogs did come through when I was there, and I passed along the messages. One dog overwhelmed me with love and I actually had to sit down and welled up with tears. Wow. My thanks to the amazing organizers who promoted it everywhere!
Rob with his 5 paranormal books
     This was the very first Maryland Psychic Fair and people were waiting to park and parking along the state highway to get in! It was wonderful to meet everyone, too, and some folks I had previously "spoken with" via email and given pet readings, so it was nice to meet them in person. I also got to meet a special Dachshund named Abby, too.
     For those looking to come to my next talk, it will be: Friday, June 1, 7 to 9pm EDT - Talk: "Ghosts of England: A Medium's Vacation Encounters" (Free) at Inspired Ghost Tracking Meeting. Harry L Cooper VFW Post 160, 2597 Dorsey Road Glen Burnie, MD 21061 / inspiredghst@aol.com for info* Rob Gutro discusses his experiences from his brand new book of the same name - where he met many ghosts in 2 different vacations to England and some were famous! https://www.facebook.com/inspiredghost/

No comments:

Post a Comment