Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Take a Look at Thornbury Castle: then Read about it's Ghost in my New Book; Ghosts of England: On a Medium's Vacation

You can read all about my stay at Thornbury Castle and the ghost I encountered there in my New Book; Ghosts of England: On a Medium's Vacation (available on Amazon.com in paperback and E-book). 
    It was an amazing experience to walk the same halls that Henry VIII walked, to dine in the apartments where Anne Boleyn stayed, to enjoy the same gardens. 
   There's an interesting history to this beautiful castle, now bed and breakfast. 
The ghost I encountered wound up being in my room, and he let me know he was there. When I returned from vacation I was able to solve the mystery of his identity and figure out why he is there. 

Luxury Tudor Castle Hotel in Gloucestershire | Thornbury Castle


   

No comments:

Post a Comment