Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

How 1 Sign Confirms a Spirit's Presence: Checkered Pattern

Mediumship is a puzzle that we have to solve, and as a medium whenever I get messages from people
or pets in spirit, they're snippets, that turn our to have intensely personal meaning. That meaning helps confirm the spirit's identity. Recently, I was able to connect to the spirit of a young man who passed almost 20 years ago through a "checkered pattern."

I received an email from a woman I'll call  "M," who wrote me about one of her pets in spirit. She also mentioned a friend who passed in 1998 at the end of her email, and that friend came through to me loud and clear with a sign to let M know he's still very much around her.

M said: Thank you for your books and all the stories you tell via FB and your website, indeed I look forward to reading the “Old Souls” book you recommended. But I have to admit to shying away from thinking about human spirits – though Monty’s shockingly sudden demise makes me think often of a close friend, Steve, who was struck down in a similar shockingly fast way in the late 90’s at the age of 34. He tragically contracted AIDS, which gave him 3 different kinds of cancer to contend with, which proves, I guess, how unfair life can be as he was the most beautiful person you could ever wish to meet…Many, many thanks again. 

After reading M's email, Steve came through to me and I had to write back: 
I'm so sorry to learn about your friend  Steve. Yes, the 1990s were a tragic and difficult time with AIDS. As a married, gay man, myself, I remember those times clearly and heard of many people passing from the horrors of the disease.  Steve is healed, happy and smiling in spirit and I literally just saw him walk over to Monty, crouch down and rub his hand over Monty's head, causing Monty's ears to go sideways as he purred. Steve is showing me something with a checkered pattern on it, like a checkerboard or table cloth. He said that when you see something with that pattern, you'll know he's around you. He has never forgotten the tenderness and compassion you showed for him as he faced his last time in the physical world.  

M wrote me back: That is absolutely amazing, I knew immediately when you said checkered pattern, that was the shirt Steve was wearing the last time I saw him, when I took him home for the weekend from the hospital.

M sent me a photo of Steve in that checkered shirt on the last day she saw him and it literally made me tear up. Almost 20 years later, spirits prove to us that they're still around us, still caring for us from the other side, and will all be waiting for us. - Rob 

 *****************************************
To recognize signs from spirits or ghosts check out my books on Amazon.com: Ghosts and Spirits, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment