Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Michael's Letter: Amazing Signs from his Canine Companion, Lady

Lady
Today I'm sharing a wonderful letter (with the writer's permission) of the signs he got from his beautiful dog, Lady. 

Hi Rob, I just wanted to thank you for this book [Pets and the Afterlife]. I recently lost my canine companion of 10 years. I have read 3 books so far, thumbed through many, and really appreciate the straight forward manner in which you write and relay your stories. With each book I learn something new. Your descriptions of how spirit pets send messages and what we should look for were confirmation of the many messages I have received.
If I may, I would like to share one of my favorites……I was devastated to learn I would have to put down my Lady. I was at such a loss I remember thinking "I can’t wait to go to sleep so Lady could come to me in a dream”. I was frustrated and heartbroken when I hadn't dreamed of her for 2 weeks. I prayed that she show me a sign in the form of a bird landing on my window sill. 

  A day later I looked outside and realized I haven’t seen a bird in days because it was so cold and gray outside. That request was not practical giving the conditions, so I called off the prayer. The following night I wasn’t supposed to be home but it ended up that way. I was watching TV downstairs and decided to walk upstairs for a drink. As I approached the stairs I heard a faint chirping, similar to a smoke alarm with a weak battery. I walked up a 1/2 of a flight of stairs and it got louder and I identified it as a chirping bird. As I approached the hallway leading to my bedroom I felt a little nervous at what I might discover. How could a bird get into in my bedroom? As I turned into the room the nightstand lamp/alarm was on in the bird chirping mode. I haven’t set the alarm for three years!  It was 7:30pm and the alarm was used to wake me at 5am for work!  There are no coincidences.
Then in a  dream, she came running and barking out of nowhere as a stranger peered through our living room window. I was shocked to see her because I was aware she had passed. It was so real and she was just as excited as I, as I hugged and kissed her. She was still protecting me and our home.

Thank you Rob for alerting me to the many signs and confirming the many dreams are messages from my beautiful little girl.

You also confirmed to me my girlfriend's deceased brother (we share the same name and birthday) used me to deliver a message( their mothers name  written on an envelope found on a distant sidewalk) to my girlfriend that their recently passed mother is with him. There are no coincidences.


Thank you, thank you, thank you
Keep up the good work

Michael

1 comment:

  1. We are very impress to read this information. This is very remarkable. I would like to travel to this post.
    Pets

    ReplyDelete