Recently I received an email about some serious issues occurring in a home where there appears to be an Earth-bound ghost. As I discuss in my books "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" if you have an Earthbound ghost in your home they emanate negative emotional energy- causing the living to argue, have anxiety, fear, depression, and impatience. That in turn energizes a ghost, so it's a vicious cycle that needs to be broken by crossing the ghost over.
Since many people have this issue so I thought I would share the advice on how to clear your home. - Rob
What I would suggest is the following:
1) Invite a LOT of light in the home
2) paint dark rooms white or bright colors
3) light white candles to invite light and positive energy
4) play soft instrumental music (you can find a relaxation channel on pandora.com for free)
5) TOSS out any objects that you think may have negative energy
6) Clean the house and remove clutter. clutter invites negativity
7) Tell the entities that this is YOUR HOME. They do NOT belong there and are not welcome. They should cross into the light
to be with their loved ones, they do not belong here.
- You can send them to a funeral home or hospital nearby
8) At night, picture yourself and your family surrounded by white light of protection.
9) Bring in a paranormal team with mediums who can help clear your house.
10) Get sage and either light it to emit smoke, or get it in a spray and spray it in every room.
In addition to what Rob said, I would also purchase a few Himalayan Salt Lamps that you can pick up at a Home Goods store for $20 - $30 each. Leave them on and place them around your home where your family usually spends the most time. I would also put a few sprinkles of Himalayan Salt between all your windows and the screens to keep negative energy from entering your home. If you live in a house you can also surround your home with a thin line of corn meal. This is a North American Indian way to smudge and is very powerful. How old is your grandson? If he is an adolescent or teen the negative energy could become more intense. I would definitely agree with Rob in saying that all members of the family currently living and regularly visiting your home need to be assessed by a Psychic Medium while in your home and then your entire home needs to be cleared. There are also many Shamans who could perform this cleansing for you…be sure to get referrals.
SOLUTIONS FROM OTHER WEBSITES:
PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP:
If you're located in the Maryland/DC area, Inspired Ghost Tracking can help. Email: Inspiredghst@aol.com
If you're in Virginia, Medium Barb Mallon can assist (www.barbmallon.com).
If you're in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, Ruthie Larkin (www.beantownmedium.com) can assist.
Book: LESSONS LEARNED FROM TALKING TO THE DEAD: Follow Rob on a treasure-hunt-style journey in Virginia as he and others try to explain what appear to be random and obscure words, signs and symbols from a spirit, that all wind up being intensely personal to the spirit.Explore the science behind how they communicate. Learn how to receive their messages, where they appear, and important messages in how to live your life. Rob takes you into cemeteries, battlefields, and historic places. You’ll see what happens to victims of suicide and murders, and how infants and animals pass messages to the living. Featuring: Inspired Ghost Tracking and mediums Barb Mallon, Troy Cline and Ruth Larkin.Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead for $8.99 paperback and $2.99 E-bookon AMAZON:http://tinyurl.com/q3bhgdeor to Purchase from the CreateSpace eStore:https://www.createspace.com/382