Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, July 25, 2016

An Important note about spirit messages/readings

I always welcome emails from anyone who has lost a pet or person and will try to connect. However, once I give
you a "reading" or message please keep in mind that there are always more emails from people waiting for some kind of sign, too. I've corresponded with many people around the world who are devastated after the loss of loved ones. I'm trying to be fair to everyone who is also grieving deeply over the loss of their loved one.

IF YOU EMAIL About a pet who passed - Please tell me what kind of pet you're asking about: Dog, cat, horse; the gender: boy or girl; and even the breed. Why? Because there are so many spirits wanting to give messages, it's hard to know who is taking unless I have some basic information about them. I have received emails asking about "my girl" or my boy"- and nothing else. Some people have had multiple pets, too - and pets growing up. All of them have the ability to say something, so I need a little bit of info to ensure I'm getting a message from the right one.

For Example:   If I get a message from a dog that says, I loved playing with cardboard toilet paper rolls, and your recent dog who passed didn't even bother with them - think about dogs you may have had in the past who may have played with them.

Please consider other grieving folks  - Since I don't make a living from these (I don't charge), and it takes a lot of concentration and time away from my family, I would respectfully ask that once you get a message to try and refrain from asking more questions over several more emails.  Getting messages is not like having a phone conversation with a spirit - it takes a lot of energy for them to connect and for me to pick up on it.

Think about it this way:   It's like getting a piece of free chocolate from a store with samples and then going back 10 times later in the day to get more chocolate.

Case in Point: 
Although it's "free" to everyone, it isn't to me, because it takes time, and I want to help as many people as I can. Years ago, a woman emailed me and was devastated about the loss of her mother.  I was able to get three unique messages from her mom that provided the woman comfort. Two days later she emailed me again saying that she wanted to talk with her mother and find out if she should go to an event. Then days later, she emailed me again, asking who she's with on the other side. A week later she emailed again and asked if her mom's spirit would help guide her (living) brother.  I finally had to email her and tell her that getting messages from spirit isn't like talking on the phone and requires a lot of time and concentration.

So, I'm requesting that if you get messages from me, and you may not be able to understand immediately think about them - often times they will become clear later. If you get confirmations, feel free to let me know it makes sense. The bottom line is that your people or pets are always going to be connected to you.
- Rob






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for setting clear boundaries. It is very generous of you to offer your gift to help grieving loved ones. You are a very generous soul. I feel immense gratitude to have found you. Whatever you offer will be a gift. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete