Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, March 18, 2016

What's Rob's "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" about?

Many people "discovered" me through my 2 books about "Pets and the Afterlife" but I've also written books about my encounters with human ghosts and spirits, and my "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" was written to address ALL Questions you may have about the afterlife!


    I wrote this book to address all questions that anyone may have about what happens after people pass. Learn the difference between a ghost and a spirit.
   You''ll experience a "Treasure Hunt" like journey that a spirit took me on before I visited his dad for the first time, only to learn that the signs he gave me proved he was with every member of his family the week before I visited!
 - Go on a paranormal investigation with me and the Inspired Ghost Tracking team where we encountered a "Double Murder" and 2 ghosts with photographic proof of one of the ghost's faces.
- If you have ANY question about the paranormal, I've tried to answer them with my experiences and proof. As a scientist, I strive for proof.
- Learn the lessons that the dead want us to know as we live here on Earth in the physical.
- Find out what a poltergeist really is, and how to protect yourself from ghosts.
- Learn about cemeteries, battlefields, hauntings, slow death experiences, funeral homes, wakes, , anniversary dates, birthdates, what happens after suicides and murders, how non-speakers communicate with living and more.
 - Go to locations around the U.S. and beyond  where I've encountered ghosts.You'll also read about ghostly encounters others have had!

**Available on Amazon.com in paperback and e-book*

No comments:

Post a Comment