Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Nice Note about Pets and the Afterlife 2

I just received a wonderful note from Michelle about my latest book  "Pets and the Afterlife 2," and wanted to share it. I'm so happy to read notes like this, and so grateful to help others in their healing.

Dear Rob - I just read Pets and the Afterlife 2 and I Loved it.
   Your book will bring much comfort to grieving pet parents and an insight to what happens when our pets pass. It was a lovely, light read and parts of your book made me cry. I loved the personal stories, the stories were very heartwarming and full of love.
  I hope your book is a roaring success as I'm sure it will be.
   You're a very special and kind soul and thank you again for giving me comfort when I needed it most. You have an amazing gift.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment