Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Book Review We Like: Pets and the Afterlife

I received the following email this week about my book "Pets and
the Afterlife" and thought I would share it: 

I read this in one day and so much of it brought me to tears! 
Such a powerful book of amazing stories! 
It makes me love all my animals even more! (Even tho I loved them all to death anyway lol) :) the love of your pets is so powerful here on the physical plane and in the afterlife! 
Thank you for writing this book it was such an honor to read it! 
I hope you share my comments with your friends on Facebook on your blog so they will know how powerful and wonderful this book is!

Andrew S.
Randolph, Mass. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment